Sharing Your Faith Without Fear
October 10, 2021
Outline to share your faith successfully using “Share Jesus Without Fear” by William Fay.
If you feel unequipped or fearful about sharing faith, see 1 Corinthians 2:2 and Romans 10:17. Memorize the verses, but still show them in The Word.
#1 Rule while sharing: Stick to the questions.
Six questions to share Jesus:
- Do you have any kind of spiritual belief?
- Who is Jesus to you?
- Do you believe in Heaven and Hell?
- If you died right now, where would you go?
- If everything you believe were not true, would you want to know why?
- Do you mind if I show you a few simple bible verses? If no, politely thank them and offer to pray for them. If yes, share these verses.
Romans 3:23 Ask, “What does that verse say?” after reading each verse. Regardless of the answer, go to the next verse.
#2 Rule while sharing: Stick to the verses.
Romans 10:9-10, 13
Would there be any reason that you would be willing to place your faith in Jesus Christ? If they answer no, offer to help them do that. If they still aren’t ready, offer to pray with them and for them.
Upcoming lessons will instruct us to lead someone to repentance and prayer.
Leave a Reply